Enhance Your Election Readiness with Thematic Map Based Election Analysis Reports
Geographical Information System or commonly called as GIS has traditionally been used as a tool in several fields to create specialized thematic maps and one of these is location-based analysis of election results. The thematic map based analysis, on one hand, provides a relevant technology to analyses the outcomes of elections so far as post-election analysis is concerned and, on the other, provides the essential inputs for pre-electioneering processes. The utility of thematic map based election analysis can also help monitoring various sort of management in elections.
Datanet India, with its 14 years' expertise in socio-economic data collection and process, compiled demographic and electoral data from various authentic sources and carried out analysis upto village, town and booth level for parliamentary and state legislative assemblies.
ElectionsinIndia.com offer easy to understand analysis reports with the following features:
- Proper Mapping of villages and towns under a parliamentary or state legislative assembly, for post delimitation period 2008.
- Demographic Profile of a particular constituency.
- Village and town–wise thematic maps showing various demographic attributes, for example : population, religion, schedule caste, schedule tribe, literacy etc.
- Electoral Profile of a particular constituency with time-series graphical presentations.
- Village and town–wise thematic maps for various electoral attributes, for example : distribution of winner, runner and parties at 3rd position, religion , schedule caste and schedule tribe based dominated locations and party-position therein, distribution of winning and runner parties in locations showing above and below average polling percentage.
- Village and town-wise, two-point vote difference and swing analysis supported with maps and graphs.
- Polling station (Booth) level analysis, supported with graphs.
- Supporting data sheets.
- Report in print and eBookformats.
Interested persons, political parties, consultants, researchers, individuals, media professionals and other organizations are welcome to utilize our services. To get detailed content list and pricing, please submit the following form: